L'iluy Nishmas David Chaim ben Tzvi Akiva-Rottenstreich-z''l
Lichvod/Dear Klal Yisrael this page is L'iluy Nishamas
David Chaim ben Tzvi Akiva z''l it is designed to help one get closer to Hashem by working on one's self. Below you will find
a some great ways to work on yourself...B'zechus this may Hashem help you lead you and guide you with all your bakashos that
you have l'tov....May Hashem hear all of our cries and may Hashem take us out of this galus we are in B'mehira B'yameinu.
I read someone's comment on torah.org that said- ''He was sick
and the doctors could not find a cure for him. One day he was going down the steps of a hospital, he said to Hashem , "I always say the B'rocho of Asher Yotzar with good kavanah -intent, can You please heal me in that merit"
- and he was healed soon after''. He is known as a miracle case.
We should accept one or more of the following mitzvos upon ourselves for a Refu'ah Shelaima for a choleh, for parnasa,
for shalom bais, for shalom, for a yeshua, for Klal Yisrael, please add in your own bakasha.
''A good way to start say to Hashem-
'' I love You Hashem with all
my heart. Then say I always say the B'rocho of Asher Yotzar with good kavanah-intent or pick one
thing below and work on it, then say ''can You please help me in that merit" .
Please help me with........ May Hashem give us
much bracha and hatzlacha b'chol masaei ydeinu l'tov amen!!!
learn for 5 min
2) learn for 10 min
3) learn for 15 min
4) learn for half-an-hour
5) learn for 45 min
6) learn for one hour
7) learn 1 halacha
8) learn 1 amud (one side of the page) of gemara
9) learn 1 blatt
(double-sided page) of gemara
10) do shnayim mikra ve'echad targum (reciting each passuk of the weekly parasha two times
[in the hebrew] and then once [in a translation - Onkelos/Rashi, or English if needed]
11a) be more careful with reciting
berachot on food.
11b) have more kavvana with berachot on food
12) be more careful with saying beracha achrona
13a) be more careful with reciting "asher yatzar."
13b) say "asher yatzar" with more kavana
14) make sure to go to minyan for davening
15) have more kavvana in shema
16) have more
kavvana in 1st beracha of shemona esreh
17) have more kavvanah for first three berachot of shemonah esrai
more kavvanah for the entire shemonah esrai
19) help out someone in need
20) refrain from lashon hara for an hour
21) hold back from making fun of someone
22) think before you speak make sure it will not embarrass or hurt someone
by saying something wrong,(chas v'sholom)
24) Say tehillim understanding the words and believing in them